||Šmarje pri Kopru
Node in the Network
Image Generator Information
||Linksys WRT54GL (2.4 kernel)
A node announces subnets to the rest of the network so traffic for network equipment (like clients'
computers) connected (wirelessly or directly) to the node can be routed from the network to the node for it to pass the
traffic to equipment in question.
Subnet status key:
- the allocated/registered subnet is announced properly by the node
- the subnet is being announced as a result of a peering to some external network
- not announced
- the subnet has been allocated/registered but is not announced by the node
- not allocated
- the subnet is announced by the node but has not been allocated/registered
- the subnet is announced by the node and is causing a collision with allocated/registered subnet of another node
Each node can have multiple immediate neighbours (peers) to which it is connected with different link qualities.
Node has no immediate neighbours.
- the node and its primary IP address
- the ratio of packets that are successfully received from the node's neighbour
- the ratio of packets that are successfully sent from the node to its neighbour
- measure of the link quality calculated from LQ and ILQ and used for routing decisions; closer to 1.0 is better