Node's redundant link with at least one VPN server is down!
WiFi ESSID does not match node configuration!
WiFi channel does not match node configuration!
Node's local clock is more than 30 minutes out of sync!
|Location||agrokombinatska cesta 6|
|Node type||wireless node|
|Last seen||08/Mar/2014, 08:59:34|
|Clients so far||0|
Node in the Network
|Uptime||00 d 20 h 32 min 28 sec|
|Local time||01/Jan/1970, 21:32:28|
Image Generator Information
|Router type||TP-Link WR-741ND|
|RTS threshold||2347 B (off)|
|Fragmentation threshold||2347 B (off)|
A node announces subnets to the rest of the network so traffic for network equipment (like clients' computers) connected (wirelessly or directly) to the node can be routed from the network to the node for it to pass the traffic to equipment in question.
Subnet status key:
- the allocated/registered subnet is announced properly by the node
- the subnet is being announced as a result of a peering to some external network
- not announced
- the subnet has been allocated/registered but is not announced by the node
- not allocated
- the subnet is announced by the node but has not been allocated/registered
- the subnet is announced by the node and is causing a collision with allocated/registered subnet of another node
Immediate Neighbours (Peers)
Each node can have multiple immediate neighbours (peers) to which it is connected with different link qualities.
- the node and its primary IP address
- the ratio of packets that are successfully received from the node's neighbour
- the ratio of packets that are successfully sent from the node to its neighbour
- measure of the link quality calculated from LQ and ILQ and used for routing decisions; closer to 1.0 is better
Higher it is, better the transmission over the interface can be.
with different link quality. This graph represents the number of the node's peers.
To evaluate peer connectivity check the individual Link Quality graphs.
- LQ – the ratio of packets that are successfully received from the node's neighbour
- ILQ – the ratio of packets that are successfully sent from the node to it's neighbour
- ETX – measure of the link quality calculated from LQ and ILQ and used for
routing decisions; closer to 1.0 is better
The graph does correlate with latency on the connection to/from the Internet.